From the church website:
Who we are
Immanuel Chapel is a ministry of the Reformed Presbyterian Church in North America – a Bible-believing, Christ-centered Reformed and Presbyterian denomination with a heritage that goes back to 1798 in America and even further back in Scotland, with roots in the Scottish Reformation (John Knox) and later the “Covenanter” (a term used to identify the Scottish Presbyterians) era, in the latter 1600s, the Protestant church of Geneva Switzerland of the 1500s, and ultimately from the apostles of Jesus Christ as ordained and set forth in the New Testament. See the website reformedpresbyterian.org for more information. As a group, we have been meeting together since 2011.
We are under the oversight of the Southern Church Extension Committee of the Presbytery of the Great Lakes-Gulf of the RPCNA.
Rev. HP McCracken, Chair.
Dr. Kevin L. Clauson
Phone: (423) 775-8852 or (434) 444-0344
We meet at the Dayton Community Chapel, 184 Mulberry Ave, Dayton, TN 37321. This is on Hwy 30 east of Hwy 27, second road on the right after the old entrance to Bryan College.
184 Mulberry Ave, Dayton, TN 37321